Is your hair suitable for your Work Space?
Although many work environments encourage creative and fashion forward hairstyles, some jobs still require a conservative appearance. Regardless if you wear your hair straight, curly, natural, braided, or in an afro, you can be sure that your hairstyle is work appropriate if you can answer yes to the following questions:
1. Does your hair look clean with no visible dandruff?
2. Other than subtle highlights, is your hair basically one color?
3. Does your hair color look natural for someone with your skin tone?
4. No matter if your hair is straight or curly, is your hair texture the same from roots to ends?
5. Is your hair length suitable for the work environment ( Butt length hair)?
..and no to the following questions:
1. Do you have any visible white flakiness, stickiness, or unsightly buildup from styling products such as gels, pomades, or hairsprays?
2. Do you constantly have to touch your hair or move it out of your face?
3. Does your hair look as though it could easily get caught in a door or office/work equipment due to its extreme length or volume?
4. Does your hair give off an obtrusive odor?
5. Do your styling products drip or smudge onto your clothes, cubicle walls, or office/work equipment?
6. Is your hair a distraction or blocking of someones view?
Be honest with yourself and tress for success